New Shop Titles

Currently, I'm on a quest to improve things here and there, while waiting for Fred & Teddy to finish up the infamous cutscene. Aaand, one of the things I thought I'd fix is the old, boring, shop title-style!

So, instead of them all being the same, with the same old boring brown BG, a few props here and there and the same style of font, I thought about how I could make them more unique and fit each of the stores better. 

Said and done:

I personally think this looks a lot more interesting to the eye! Plus, a bit more color can't be bad, right..? The interface is already brown enough as it is!

Also note, when I made the accessory title, I had the new store in mind. Shady Merchant will get his very own shop title in time :D
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment